Many businesses that have achieved immense success internationally have then etched an indelible mark by entering the GCC markets as well. These future-proof brands have made themselves accessible across the globe by streamlining their strategies, but not without the occasional hurdle. Are they unique and one-off cases, or is there a lesson to be learnt?
– Can the success models of international brands be replicated in the GCC markets?
– What is the importance of “Glocalization” on scaling regional brands into global brands?
– How are brands positioning themselves differently in divergent markets to become truly borderless?
– How are regional businesses engaging with consumers through social media to go global?
– What innovations in products and services are helping brands connect with a broader audience?
– What challenges do brands face when going global? How do you turn those challenges into opportunities?