The Middle East has grown from an “emerging” player into a dominant force in the sphere of contemporary and modern art. This correlates directly withthe exponential growth of luxury brands in the region. While many have experienced the success stories of the Louvre Abu Dhabi, Art Dubai, Ithra and Dubai Opera, few have seen their hand-in-hand development by collaborating with luxury brands.
– How is the strategic connection between art and luxury spurring growth for both industries?
– Does such collaboration provide new opportunities for bespoke consumer-facing solutions?
– Art and Luxury are both creators of unique cherished value propositions, butcould they have more in common than meets the eye?
– Have partnership types between art and luxury evolved over time? What’s next?
– How have the image and messages related to luxury and art carefully coincided through time? Is this likely to change?