How to develop strategies to engage luxury’s largest and fastest growing consumer group: before, during and after their trip.
Know them, seize them, engage them.
Today, Chinese consumers represent 33% of the luxury industry. 75% of their purchases are made outside of China, with the Middle East ranked as one of their top shopping destinations for 2020. Engaging with these Chinese consumers is more important than ever.
- Who are the new Chinese consumers? Why is it important to develop a specific strategy? When do they travel?
- What motivates them? How to reach and engage with them?
- How important are they today for the middle East? How will they impact your market?
- What challenges do sophisticated Chinese tourists bring to brands.
- How to leverage popular technologies and communication tools adopted by the Chinese in your acquisition strategy in respective markets